First Day-03/21/2018

     Today is 03/21/2018 and I developed a web page at http://www.cliffanddisability.com/ and put a url address from there to this blog. I found out after i purchased the DIY domain and spent most of the day developing it that i could not put a button on it with a direct link to this blog. Oh well, I put the address there and i hope folks visit the web page and the blog. Only time will tell.
I plan on blogging each day and will try different things like putting pictures up and video, etc. some my work and some may not. but that's the fun of this right...ok right!
First off as I found out nothing is easy when it comes to computers, web design and blogging posts. at least nothing is easy for someone who doesn't make their living dealing with computers.,,My hats off to those who do.

Now to Disability, after all that's why we are here.

     I've noticed a new form of advertising and its coming in the form of semi looking adds on my home page on Facebook. The disability one says, over 50 and you can get 2-thousand a month. That of course is an add and the folks on the other end are likely not attorneys. SSA rules allow a non-attorney firm to have representatives, who are not attorneys, handle your case before the judge. Most of the time you will only meet that person the day of the hearing. How in world would someone do this with so much riding on the outcome of the judge's decision. well most don't know they can get a lawyer or are never told they won't get an attorney. Since the disability add/commercial shows up on my home feed, I have no problem letting them know how i feel about the way people are treated and left in the dark as to the type of representation they are about to receive. I also don't have a problem putting my phone number in the comments section telling all, "if you want to actually talk to an attorney who has helped more than 15-hundred people since 2010 then call 256-534-4502 and come see me." Yep i don't see a problem doing that at all.
     Tomorrow I have three trials in Decatur. we are ready to go!
talk again soon.
     Signing off, clifford the big red dog, lol

Comments

Popular Posts