I got turned down and folks down the street got theirs.

  I'm hurt and can't work. I was denied Social Security disability benefits and I know people who are on disability and see them working in their yard all the time!  Just about all of the 15 hundred plus I've helped win their disability over the years tell me that.
  First with any government program there will be those who scam the system. Lawyers such as myself, who practice in this area of the law, work hard to weed the scammers out.
  I prefer not to bore everyone with a bunch of legal-eze but try and explain as best I can in
every day language how someone can be on disability and have no physical problems.
  Here we go.
  Based upon the question above, the people working in their yard on disability probably have mental impairments not physical. One can be found disabled due solely to physical impairments and disabled due solely to mental impairments and then there are some who are found disabled due to a combination of both.  Here is a link to SSA listings which show the criteria for meeting impairments based upon mental and/or physical impairments.
issues. https://www.ssa.gov/disability/professionals/bluebook/AdultListings.htm
  So, i hope that answers the question. Also, SSA does not require one to be bed ridden to receive disability benefits.
  How one wins their case on mental impairments will be the subject of another blog. If you like what I'm writing please share with others.
http://www.cliffanddisability.com
www.hillandjordan.com
 




 

Comments

Popular Posts