Busy Day

     Well I survived this busy day. It appears we won all three cases this morning. The cases were tried in Decatur but the Judge and vocational expert were live from Franklin Tennessee. Judges don't normally tell you they are going to award benefits at the hearing. I can tell by the questions they ask and the hypothetical questions posed to the vocational expert if I'm going to win or not. At a later date I'm going to go through an actual hearing and tell you how it really works in this very complex area of the law. I'm also going to start on a book on how someone can go through the process and  have a great shot at obtaining their benefits at the initial application. Yes, I'm going to give out all my secrets.
     My afternoon trial, well really wasn't a trial but it could have been. We stipulated and sent the case from city court to Circuit Court for a possible jury trial. I think we have this worked out though and needed to get it to Circuit Court as the rules are different and more favorable for the defendant there. I also handle criminal work and have tried many different types of cases. While I love SSA disability I also love the "junk yard dog action" of criminal court.
     My web site is up and running. I'm already getting emails. That is wonderful. Take a look at the cliffanddisability.com site and shoot me an email on what you think. Thanks to everyone from my facebook friends who offered their input. They helped me with my spelling. thanks again.
      I'm about to start the final prep for my trial tomorrow in Cullman. Until next time. http://www.cliffanddisability.com/



Comments

Popular Posts