Monday Madness

Happy Monday to all. I did not blog over the weekend as I was trying to work on the development of the web site (cliffandyourdisability) and trying to figure out why my button to this blog was not working. Well, come to find out I miss-spelled disability in the blogger address. Its not  disabilty...its disability...Now I'm trying to figure out how to change the spelling on the blog address. A least now the buttons work and i put one from the web site to the hillandjordan web site. Had a trial in Decatur this morning with a new Judge. It was a video hearing with the Judge in Franklin Tennessee and my client and I were in the Decatur SSA office. I feel it went well and I am hopeful for a fully favorable decision in about 6 to 8 weeks. Yes, it takes that long to get the decisions out. More on the nuts and bolts of how it really works (disability procedure) at a later time. There is so much to tell you. A tip this morning. When looking at applying for disability and you have a hurt back which causes you to be unable to work; make sure you get an MRI or X-ray that shows bulging, herniated discs or nerve root impingement. The days of saying you hurt and can't work and the judge agreeing without diagnostics are long gone. http://www.cliffanddisability.com/ ch

Comments

Popular Posts